Walk To Cure Diabetes
One of the most exciting things to do for the Walk is enter your team into the Walk to Cure Diabetes t-shirt contest! To participate, design a team t-shirt for your entire Walk team and have each member wear it on event day! Bring an extra t-shirt to the registration tent so our judges can vote on it. One Family Team shirt and one Corporate Team shirt will be chosen. The winners will be notified on stage after the Walk.
Here's another opportunity to win: Starting March 1, email your t-shirt design to Lsetzer@jdrf.org and it will be uploaded on the JDRF Facebook page! Make sure to ask your friends and family to "like" your shirt! The shirt with the most likes will also win and will be notified on stage after the Walk!
(And remember, individual walkers who raise $100+ will also receive a 2013 JDRF t-shirt upon checking-in at the Walk.)
Tips and Ideas …
- Shirts should incorporate this year's theme, "Superheroes on a T1D Mission," as well as the JDRF logo.
- Have fun, use humor, and put your creativity to the test!
- JDRF logos can be found at www.jdrf.org/walklogo or by emailing Lauren Setzer.
- Don't delay, start brainstorming today! You'll want plenty of time to create your team shirt and ensure that your team members receive their t-shirts before it's time to wear them on Walk day!
- Having your team show up on Walk day with the same shirt will be exciting and meaningful! Go team!
Click here to view the T-Shirt Flyer.